Joining an Event via Zoom
- You don’t need a Zoom account
- You don’t need to install the Zoom app if you’re using a computer
- You can join from any device with internet access – computer, tablet or smartphone. Remember to turn on (or up) your loudspeaker (or headphones) to hear the talk
- You don’t need a microphone or camera. These are only required for online meetings not talks
- Even for meetings you can join with just a microphone if you don’t have a device with a camera or if you don’t want to use your camera
- You do need to sign up in advance... but once you have you can join only a few minutes before the event begins.